Our FALL League ended on October 30th. We hope everyone had a positive experience. If not, please let us know why. We want to be the best we can be, so your feedback, positive or negative, is very important to us. THANKS in advance for your feedback.
FALL League SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
1. Only 1 Parent/Guardian/Adult will be allowed in gym to watch. NO extra children or players can stay and watch.
2. There will be a main entrance and a separate exit from gym. Each session when completed, everyone must exit gym asap.
3. We will have Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes located in Lobby, Gym and restrooms.
4. Masks are required for ALL adults to wear in the gym starting September 11. Players will not be wearing masks(Unless parents require their children to wear them). Please try to social distance when sitting or standing in gym watching.
Please bring your own portable seating. NO Bleachers.
5. Players bring your own basketball to use for practice. We will provide game balls. We will be using 27.5 balls for Gr 1-2 Boys and Girls plus
Gr 3-4 Girls. We will be using 28.5 ball for everyone else. If you don’t have those sizes bring what you have and put your name on it. We will be
using portable baskets for Gr 1-2 Boys and Girls and adjust height to 8’6″. Everyone else will play on standard 10 ft baskets.
6. Please bring your own water or Gatorade. ALL drinking fountains will be out of order. We will be selling Water ($1.00) and Basketballs ($10.00) at
gym site. WE will also be selling merchandise each week starting September 18.