If you’re looking for Boys Programs, Go to our menu and click on Boys Programs for information on organizations in our area.
To Parents/Players that are currently registered: Updated 1/10/23.
You are receiving this message because you are registered in our WINTER League. If you were unable to attend this last weekend (Jan 7),
please contact me to confirm that you are still planning to participate.
Please REMOVE any jewelry, piercings, earrings(studs), nose rings, wristbands, watches, or any sharp, hard objects in your hair that could cause injury or you will not be allowed to play. Taping over earrings or piercings will not be allowed. We will have basic medical supplies at the gym. We also will have ice bags for injuries and an AED onsite.
Gym Site: Modesto Chr HS Gym 5755 Sisk Rd Modesto (Salida) 95356
Schedule for January 14, February 4, 11, 18, and 25.
8-910am Grades 1-2
920-1030am Grades 7-8
1040-1150am Grades 3-4
12-110pm Grades 5-6
Schedule for January 21 & 28. The school has an event planned for the morning in the gym.
12-110pm Grades 1-2
120-230pm Grades 7-8
240-350pm Grades 3-4
4-510pm Grades 5-6
Merchandise: You can order items off the website and we will bring your order to the gym the following Saturday for pick up.
Picture Day, February 11. Schedule was published on email and passed out at the gym. Contact me if you don’t have a schedule.
(Not required to participate):
Also, let me know if you are going to participate but are ordering pictures at the gym and paying on February 11.
Here is the link for all your families to purchase their photos:
Contact Terry, if you have any questions.
G2 Sports Photography
Homework and Home workout: Written homework on “General Knowledge and Rules of the Game” and ” Taking Stats of MJC vs Delta JC women’s game” Pick up at gym or contact me.
This assignment is due anytime but no later than February 25. Parents & Google can help.
Prize drawings each week for completed assignments. There will be one winner from each grade division.
Winners will be announced by email every Tuesday.
Prizes: Magic merchandise, CAL women’s basketball game tickets, Stockton Kings game tickets, and more.
Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
* PLEASE arrive 10 minutes early to check in, make a payment or pick up your uniform and other items.
** Grades 3-8: After you check in, make a payment or pick up your uniform and other items. You will be asked to go back outside and
wait until a few minutes before the start time to allow for the previous session to exit and give our refs a break.
EXIT GYM: Each session will exit the gym through the double doors in the SE corner of the gym after their game.
- Agenda: Practice session (25-30 min) followed by a game (30-40 min).
- Coaches to help with practice and games, if needed. Note on the application or email me your interest.
- NO Bleacher seating, bring portable seating.
- ALL players need to bring a basketball(for practice) and water. We will have basketballs for sale at the gym ($10).
- Players that want to play with their friends, must be noted on the application (Special Requests) or emailed to me by January 9th.
- Make sure to READ the League Philosophy, Safety, and Rules page on our website.