Hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic. We hope and pray this ends soon, so we ALL can do the things we want and need to do.We will be making a final decision on the Summer Camps by May 21 (Social Distancing and Gym availability because of the Corona Virus situation).Next activity on the schedule would be our Fall League which would start September 5th.If you have paid for the Spring League that was canceled(and have not asked for a refund yet) you have 4 options:a. Refundb. Move funds to another program (Fall, Winter or Spring).c. Donate to our program. Tax ID # 93-1190554d. Virtual Zoom classes ($5.00 per 30 min. session) More details in HOMEWORK & WORKOUTS.